Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Conversations

Today I was nursing Liberty and Ian sat down beside me and said, "You have milk in your body?"
"Yes." I answered.
He replied, "It comes out of those big brown things?"
stifling a laugh I said,"yes."
"When will milk come out of mine?" he asked
"Milk only comes out when you are a mama" I told him
"Can I marry Liberty when she's a mama and has milk?"
"No, Liberty is your sister and you have to marry a woman before she becomes a mama."
Ian said, "OK"
Ian has become the new hand washing police. He makes sure that nobody touches his new baby sister until they have washed their hands. He even brushes his hair and puts on a nice shirt before he holds her. He wore his favorite woody shirt (from toy story) and a blazer to the hospital to meet his new baby sister. What a handsome guy.



We were reading a book about Creation and Erik asked,"What would have happened if Adam and Eve did not sin?"



I answered, "Then we would all still live in the Garden of Eden and there would be no sin or death. We would eat fruit and veggies and nuts and beans because we wouldn't kill the animals."



Erik replied, "Well it's a good thing they sinned, because I like to eat chicken."
Sean took the children ice skating today. They had a great time. For photos and more of the story see Tami's Blog http://www.simplymadeathome.blogspot.com/.



2 comments:

Barker Musings said...

That is hilarious.

Steph :o) said...

OK, TOTALLY can't wait to get my hands (washed, of course, Ian!) on that baby. I'll bring Peanut Butter M&M's to scrapbooking if I get dibs. *laugh*