Monday, October 20, 2014

4, 5, 6 Months

I have the best intentions. I plan blog posts, but never get them written. 
 I take thousands of photos, but don't know how to edit or organize them.
 Every time I begin to blog, I spend hours looking at all the photos. That, or someone needs my computer to do their school work.
 Wyatt is a happy baby. He loves his people. and adores animals. He gets so excited when he sees a cat, dog, horse, pig, rabbit, chicken. He laughs and reaches for them.
 At 5 months he started to reach for food and grab. Way earlier than any of my other children. I gave him some avocado, peas and sweet potatoes. He wants to sit at the table with us and hold a big spoon.
 He has grown so much hair in the last couple of months. No, really, he has!
 His 6 month photos did not go so well. He just wanted to eat the sticker.
He got his 2 bottom front teeth this week and slept in his crib for the first time. He was sleeping all night but now is up a few times. He loves to nurse, but only on one side. We (meaning I) finally gave up on the other side. 
He has been on a big car trip, accompanied me to a birth, and to the ER for 3 stitches (for me). All the children still compete for who gets to get him up, dress him, and help with bath time. Liberty can get him laughing the best. He likes to chew on Aaron's chin, Ruby is the baby whisperer and can get him to sleep. Ian likes to move him from place to place, and Wyatt seems to like that. Erik is still trying to teach him things and can't wait to teach him to ride a bike, do a flip, and talk. Wyatt just watches him with fascination. Taylor hangs out with him in the mornings while I am getting everyone else on task, she is also protective of him and likes to feed him when the opportunity arises. 
I cherish this time and love snuggling him, making him laugh and nursing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO happy to see a post!! I treasure each little bit you are able to find time for. Love to you and the fam!

Stacy said...

Well, I, for one- am just happy whenever you DO get the chance to post. :) Thanks for doing so!

He's so cute, and I loved reading about how all your kids interact with him!

--and in that last picture? He looks SO MUCH like Sean!

~Stacy