Monday, December 5, 2011

Recap

Liberty is always the comedian
I have 7 children, I should be able to manage who is where pretty easily. Today was a challenge and certainly not for the faint of heart.
1st step: Load Ruby, Aaron, Erik & Ian in the car, leave Taylor and Liberty at home
2nd step: Pick up Hezekiah for Scouts
3rd step: Drop them all off with Tami so I could go test drive a car
4th step: Pick up Aaron, Erik, Ian, Hezekiah, and Everett, leave Ruby to play with Isobel
5th step: Dana drop her daughter Bree, at Scouts for me to watch.
6th step: Take Bree, Aaron, Erik, Ian, Everett, and  Hezekiah to Cash & Carry with me
7th step: Meet Chuck so he can take Ian and Hezzy to his house
8th step: Drop Everett at his house, pick up Ruby, Meet Dana so she can get Bree back
9th step: Collect Aaron, Erik, Ruby and reunite with Liberty and Taylor
10th step: Ask Sean to pick up Ian on his way home.

We made it safely through our day and thankfully are all home together. I'm grateful that I knew who I was supposed to have at all times and did not forget anyone anywhere.

2 comments:

Crystal in Lynden said...

That is amazing. I lost track at step 5. :-)

Natalie Aase said...

I was waiting for you to say "now guess which child I forgot..."