Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Blue Cow

Generally, I am a pretty good sport. I mean really, washing a cow every single day. I understand that this is a big job and I am willing to do what it takes to help my children succeed. I have Googled how to get a cow white countless times. This time, we opted to try liquid bluing. Did you know that is where the term Blue Hair came from for old women? This is the product they use to turn their hair white. If it is left on too long, the hair turns blue. Alas, 10 minutes is too long for a cow. Not only are my hands blue, but Jewel's legs are too. Never fear, we have to clip her again on Friday and we will wash her 4 more times before that so we should have a black and white cow by fair time. Maybe next time we will opt for a brown cow.
It really should be OK.

No comments: