Thursday, April 12, 2012

Things I Don't Want To Forget

Little things that warm my heart. I don't want to forget in the busyness of life. 

I love how my children play together. Ruby had Libby in the Ergo carrying her around. They often play house or school together.

Yesterday, Taylor and Ian laid on her bed and read the entire book of The Three Musketeers! Then they told Aaron how great it was and he read the whole thing 2 times!

Earlier this week, Aaron was practicing his violin but he didn't want to do it alone. He offered to play for Ian, Ruby and Liberty to have a Ball. They all got dressed in finery, did the proper curtsey, bow, and  waltz while Aaron played Twinkle Twinkle Little Star over and over again.

Sometimes the weeks seem to drag by. Sometimes parenting is really really difficult. Sometimes I don't think I can make it. Then, God gives me these glimpses of His love through my children and their relationships with each other. I am so very grateful for the opportunity to teach them and disciple them. Mostly I am grateful for God's grace and forgiveness.

Remember the little things, sometimes they make all the difference.

No comments: