Friday, February 20, 2009

Tour of a Radio Station


My week has been so busy I honestly don't remember when we did the tour.
It took me an hour to get everyone ready to go.
It was about a 40 minute drive for me to get to the radio station.
It took another 10 minutes to get out of the van.
The tour lasted about 15minutes.
Our trip to Goodwill after the tour took about 2 hours! (gotta nurse, change the baby, take kids potty, etc.,)
Where does the time go?
I keep thinking I want to post something but by the time I take the picture I don't have time to upload them, then I have to feed the baby, then something else comes up and oh yeah I have been unsuccessfully trying to do laundry since the last post. I got caught up that day and then did a couple of loads then the dryer quit. Sean got that working and now the washer is on the fritz. UGH. My awesome husband is going to go to the laundry mat tomorrow morning and 'catch up'. The $200 part for the washer should be in 'early' next week.

No comments: