Wednesday, September 29, 2010

She's Off

Last night we had dinner with Mikaela for the last time before she moves. She is off to an exciting adventure in California with her cousin, best friend and boyfriend.
They are all moving, getting jobs and going to different schools. It is a difficult transition for me. I will miss being able to see her whenever I want to. Independence is good, right?! Please add her to your prayers for wisdom, discernment, growth, and for good Christian Friends.
One of the strangest parts for me is not being here to see her off, she is leaving Friday and I am leaving today. I get to go to Milwaukee, Wisconsin for recertification for my Doula and Childbirth Educator Training.
I get to spend a few extra days with a good friend that moved away 4 years ago!

We would appreciate prayers for safe travel, health and peace at home, and a time of renewal and refreshment. ~ See You Next Week~

No comments: