Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just In Case

Just in case you did not know what goes in the bathroom garbage can, Ian labeled it for us. We have this really cool chalkboard pen that I purchased when I got a wild hair and painted one whole wall of the kitchen with magnetic chalkboard (I don't recommend that). Ian decided to use it on the bathroom garbage.


And anything that is not cups or tissue can fall under the garbage category. I asked him how he knew how to spell those words and he told me he looked on the boxes that he knew contained those words. Not bad for a 6 year old and pretty useful to teach the rest of the children how to spell and how to find what they want to spell without using the mama dictionary.

3 comments:

Syndi said...

Aw... He's a creative and bright young man.

amy said...

Hilarious! I love that he went and figured out how to spell the words. Go Ian!

Jess said...

I knew he was a genius the first time I heard him recite "Do you not know? Have you not hewd? Ow Gowd is the evewlasting Gowd!"