Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

We really have so much to be thankful for. I am especially thankful for my healthy children. I know so many people who have allergies, diseases, disabilities and other trials with their children. I am so incredibly grateful that we do not have any major health issues to contend with. I am thankful for creative children who can occupy themselves and rejoice with each other in their creativity and that they enjoy each other.
I am thankful for a mother in law that will get down on the floor with her grandchildren and play games with them. I am thankful that we get to see her a few times a year and the children love to spend time with her. I am thankful that most of my children are good sports in game playing and turn taking.

I am thankful for a husband that enjoys spending time with the kids and teaching them the things that he enjoys and wants them to know. I am thankful that my husband keeps me accountable in my attitude and encourages me to be my best and do my best.



I am thankful for a good imagination. For 3 vehicles that are reliable and paid for.





I am thankful for our home and yes, even the pets that bring such joy to the children.




I am thankful for good friends, who share the same faith as our family, who encourage and support our family, who I know I can depend on in any situation.




Thank you Jesus for all of our blessings. I pray that we will keep Him the center of our holidays and especially our lives. I desire to be a Godly wife and mother and struggle to be a light in the dark world every day.




No comments: