Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pray Ferventaly For Your Children

Parenting babies and toddlers is physically exhausting, but as the children grow it becomes much more emotionally exhausting.
God has been working on me a lot and I realize that I have not power except the power that comes through Our Lord and Savior. God desires to intercede on our behalf and we must go to Him.
I have always been a wife and mother who prays, lately I have become a woman who earnestly seeks God and pleads with Him on behalf of my children.
I pray that my children's faith will be their own and that they will come to know Him early. I pray for wisdom to lead my children, for grace to be an example of His love. I pray that I will win their hearts.

I pray that they will have many good examples of God's provision in our lives.
We began a new study on putting on Godly Attitudes.
Colossians 3:12-14
Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassion, kindness,humility,meekness,and patience, bearing with one another,and if one have a complaint against another, forgiving each other as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these , put on love which binds everything together in perfect harmony.
We began with hands that show compassion, and look who showed up at my door with a latte and hands ready to work. We painted the boys room and took everything out, then organized as we put it back together. What an example of hands that show compassion. Thank you Tami for being God's Word in action for my children.


Here, Ian (mine, not Tami's) and Tami were sorting the tedious toys that boys have. Ian could discern a Knex, from a Bionicle, down to a General Grevious Lego arm. That is why I can never clean their room because I do not know what anything is.
Please keep praying for our children, that their hearts will be turned toward Christ.



No comments: