Monday, September 14, 2009

He's Coming!!

My beautiful Sister in Law, Karina is pregnant with my nephew! We are so excited to get to meet him. She is due the beginning of November. I think she looks adorable! Mikaela took the day off work and all my girls got to attend the shower together! It is a rare occasion that we are all together. Pictured above is Karina (sister in law), Chris (Mother in Law), Me, Libby (daughter), Taylor (daughter), Mikaela (daughter), Shelby (sister in law),In Front: Nicole(sister in law), Ruby (daughter), and Melody (father in law's wife).



Shelby is Mikaela's aunt even though she is 2 months younger! They were very excited to see each other and catch up. It is great when you have friends/family that you do not see very often but can be comfortable with and pick up right where you left off. I love Sean's side of the family and how kind and accepting they all are.



We all had a wonderful time playing games, making goodies for the newest miracle and showering Karina and the baby with gifts!


Even her own mother guessed that she was larger than she really is! She is glowing. We can't wait to meet our littlest cousin and nephew.





Ruby loves to visit with 'Grammy'. She is always telling some kind of story.
After we left the shower we had about a 3 hour drive home which ended up with my brother coming to try to make my van run again, then my mom driving us all the way home! Bless her, she would not even let me buy her a cup of coffee for her 4 1/2 hour round trip. It is so nice to know that you can count on family.
The tow truck driver said the van looked really bad, hopefully the mechanic will have better news.



No comments: