Sunday, May 30, 2010

Love Notes

Grandma came to visit for a few days! It was WONDERFUL! I always enjoy our visits and I really appreciate how helpful she is. The children all love when we have company for circle time and they begged Grandma to join us. She was reluctant at first but couldn't help but join in on our Hymn Study. It was especially fun for us to hear what her favorite Hymns were, and so special that we had already studied the Hymns that she named.

Grandma really stepped up and watched all the children plus one more so Sean and I could have a Date~gasp~ really, we went out to dinner and for a drive and a little shopping (not for anything that we had to buy either, just to look).
We had an especially busy week and it was so amazing to have another person who cares about the children here to help at a moments notice!



Ian is a little lover, he also comes up with some very creative attire. I love the boots with shorts! I think Grandma went home with out 9 1/2 pounds of art work the children made for her.





I love this picture it is of Grandma (with the white hair) sitting on the couch and Ian giving her a flower. Doesn't he just melt your heart?


No comments: