Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's Good

I know these photos are not in the right order, but frankly I don't really have the energy to care right now. After Aaron's birthday party we went home and enjoyed a delicious dinner of Corned Beef and Garlic Mashed Potatoes with raw carrots and a salad (his birthday request).

Since we had just had cake and ice cream and I knew it was a negative tide and I really did not want to do another dessert, we headed out to the beach!


We went to a different area because you could see more. The children were all having fun and exploring, all except the birthday boy, he Really wanted to go to 'our' beach.
Since it was his birthday, we obliged.


First things first, Ian and Ruby removed their shoes and we enjoyed another unseasonably warm evening at the beach.




Taylor loved this heart in the shell. We saw lots of Echinoderms and Nudibranchs! We found some bivalves, worms, and goeducks (actually only part of a goeduck that Aaron caught)



Aaron said, "I always love going to the beach, especially with Ben. It is fun to go at night but it was really hard to be there and know that I would not get to play with my Legos when I got home. I can't wait to play with my new Legos."
The next morning when I woke up Aaron and Ian were under the dining room table assembling the new Legos. You just can't beat quality brother time.

No comments: