Thursday, March 11, 2010

Preparations

The Pinewood Derby is only 2 days away! It is a much anticipated event for our boys! Aaron and Erik are the only 'official' racers. However several of our other children make cars for the Outlaw Race! Don't you just love Ian's safety glasses and Amish hat?
I am so thankful that I do not have to help with this event. I am such a perfectionist I want to 'help' too much. Now, I am relegated to the official photographer.

Last night after putting most of the children to bed I found this war scene on my couch. The army guys were being taken out by cannon balls shot from Aaron's catapult that he made at Scouts.



This catapult has brought hours and hours of fun!



The only issue with the catapult is the marbles and steelies hitting the wall and picture behind the sofa. Aaron tried to get around this by placing pillows on the back of the sofa, it helped, a little.

No comments: