Thursday, May 21, 2009

I just want to go home!

We are on day 4 with no end in sight right now. I am extremely tired and just want answers. We have answers to what is NOT causing the growth/weight issues. It is not: Celiac, Liver, Heart, Caloric Demands, Cystic Fibrosis, Breast Milk Quality, or Absorption.
We are currently feeding, weighing, supplementing and pumping every 3 hours, which rolls around pretty quick when I am trying to eat, drink, sleep, and occasionally shower or go potty.
I apologize that I am not able to answer the questions or the phone, and please, limit the calls to Sean as he is pretty busy managing the house right now. Feel free to leave a comment and I will answer as time permits. I love to hear the encouragement and appreciate the prayers.
Liberty's intake and output is up unfortunately so is her spit up and her weight continues to go down.
I am hanging in there but would appreciate prayers for my family for peace and joy to be in abundance. For Libby to get better, and to be home for my birthday on Sunday.

4 comments:

Shari said...

So sorry you are going through so much right now. We will definitely be praying for you and Libby.

Chantel said...

Thanks for updating your blog! Been praying!

belsa said...

You are in my prayers. Thank you for maintaining the blog and keeping us updated.

Stacy said...

(((hugs)))
Praying for you two at Children's, and for Sean and the kids at home.