Wednesday, January 13, 2010

School

School this week is busy:
Monday: Keepers and Contenders, Scouts
Tuesday: Dentist Appointments for 5 Children, School with Simply Made, Scouts
Wednesday:Catch-up Day (referred to as Ketchup), Circle Time, Math, Spelling, Laundry, Phonics, Reading, Walk with Ben and Syndi, Clean out van, Writing, 100 easy lessons X2, make dinner, bathe baby, print tomorrow's lesson, find the book I downloaded to my computer but can't find, Talk to Mikaela (it has been a week), etc., you get the idea
Thursday:History Day!!! Our Favorite Day Of The Week
Friday:Go Visit Family and FINALLY get to meet our newest nephew, Loden!

It will be a peaceful ending to a harried week. I prayed for God to give me the strength to be consistent. I have been overwhelmed and frustrated.

I know that God has called us to home school and that He will provide.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Be joyful always; pray continually;
give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

Syndi said...

It's going to be such a long weekend. :[ We'll miss you.