Sunday, March 1, 2009

First Laugh

Last night Liberty was looking at her Papa and did a belly laugh. It was the cutest thing ever! She is 2 months old already! She was sitting in the bouncy seat and tracking the toys. I just cannot believe how fast it has gone already. She is definitely a social little girl. She might cry a little and if one of her siblings comes to talk to her she will start smiling and cooing.


Yes folks it is true, Liberty is now officially sleeping 8 to 10 hours at night! Now, if I could just make myself go to bed when she does....
Today when I started dinner Ian saw the hamburgers and got really excited. He said, "Can we cook them on the outside toaster?" I just love how my children think.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice photos!

Renee

Stacy said...

Carolynn,
She is a beauty! Wow. It goes by fast, doesn't it?
I'm just realizing that Bloglines hasn't been feeding me your new posts. I'll have to do a little catch up! :)
~Stacy