Monday, October 20, 2008

The Neti Pot

He looks a little too happy to be sick, or maybe he's happy to get the sickness out.

What in the world? Jessica recommended this to us for clearing out congestion. Since we try to avoid doctors and medication like the plague we decided to give it a try. Sean was home all last week and the children are sniffling and coughing so before we made the children try this, he gave it a shot. Ok this is disgusting but watching him made me simultaneously laugh till I was crying and run and throw up. I don't think I will be doing it anytime soon, and I know it will not be me who does it to the children. Thank goodness I married a man with an iron stomach.


1 comment:

Hilary said...

Nasty. I'm with you. My mom and stepdad swear by their netipot... the whole idea just grosses me out.